Bookings, reservations and payment
50% of daily rate for the duration of the Safari is required to secure a reservation, the balance is payable on arrival
Reservations must be made 3 months before the Safari commences
Only bank guaranteed cheques, travelers cheques or cash is accepted
All costs incurred during the Safari including trophy costs are payable on completion of the hunt.
Cancellations are subject to 10 weeks notice in writing
50% of the deposit is refundable
Full deposits can be carried forward for Safari at a later date. When re-booked for the following year, the new price list will be apply.
Daily rates include
- All transport from and to local airports
- Professional hunter services
- Camp staff, gun bearers, skinner and tracking services
- Meals and drinks
- Field transport
- Laundry service
- Concession area fees
- Ground travel fees between concession areas
- Trophy field preparation
- Value added tax at 14%
Daily Rates Exclude
- Cost of hunting licenses and trophy fees
- Air travel to and from Lodges
- Air travel to and from concession areas
- Accommodation before and after contracted safari period
- Disinfecting, packaging, forwarding and insurance of trophies from taxidermists or airports
- Trophy shipment costs
- Rifle rentals at 15 US$ per day and ammunition at cost if required
- Taxidermist charges
- Staff gratuities
While every precaution is made, no responsibility can be accepted for any accident, illness or loss nor any expenses incurred as a result.
A signed indemnity form will be required before commencing the hunt.
- Trophy fees are payable in respect of all animals bagged or wounded
- Arrivals before noon will be regarded at a normal hunting day. Arrivals after noon will carry a US$ 100 hunter and US$ 50 daily charge.
- We reserve the right to change conditions, terms and pricing without written notice